Monday 3 August 2015

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara





I know I'm a little late to jump on the bandwagon, but better late than never right?

This mascara has seriously given life to my eyelashes, they've never looked better.



Let's talk about the wand, OMG!! It literally breathes life into the eyelashes. The hourglass shape helps spread the product evenly on to each individual lash, making them look lengthened and defined. The formula takes a bit of getting used to, it tends to clump if used with a heavy hand, i've found that giving your eyelashes a good wiggle outwards works like magic! The product takes a bit of time to set but when it does, it won't budge. Even though it's a waterproof mascara I have found it easy to remove at the end of the day.








This retails for $29AUD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi i'm Corinne. I live in Australia with the love of my life and our adorable kids. I'm a stay at home mum.