Tuesday 25 August 2015

MAC's Retro Matte Lipstick - RUNWAY HIT Review & Swatches




MAC describes "Runway Hit" lipstick as "light nude matte", it's a light-medium coral shade with a tiny hint of pink, such a beautiful shade that will suit most skin tones.






This lipstick is from the Retro Matte range, so you know it's going to be very unforgiving on dry lips. It's not quite opaque as the other lipsticks from the retro matte range and unfortunately doesn't apply evenly across the lips and accentuates every fine line.





I was so in love with the colour from the moment I swatched it at the MAC counter that I had to buy it. After trying it a few times I can say I am honestly disappointed in this lipstick but love the colour too much to return it so I'm going to try and figure out a way to make it work.









It lasted on me for 2-3 hours, as it faded it began to look patchy.

It retails for $36AUD, and would I repurchase it? probably not!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi i'm Corinne. I live in Australia with the love of my life and our adorable kids. I'm a stay at home mum.