Monday 17 August 2015

MAC Velvet Teddy review and swatch





My obsession with MAC lipsticks continue and  i'm going to talk about my most recent purchase Velvet Teddy.

This one is a cult favourite and I had to find out for myself what the hype was all about, so of course I jumped on the bandwagon. This is one of the shades that girls all around the world are going gaga for thanks to Kylie Jenner.

MAC Velvet Teddy is described as a "deep tone beige" though it looks quite brown in the bullet. It is a matte formula so i expected it to be very drying on my lips but to my surprise it was pretty creamy and stayed put for over 6 hours (that could also be due to the fact that I moisturised my lips well before applying)































Before I went ahead and bought this lipstick I trolled through social media, and looking through pictures I noticed that it looked very different on different people and came to the realisation that the more pigmented the lips were the browner it looked, mine aren't as pigmented so it applies as a pinky beige.

It's such a beautiful nude lipstick that can be worn with a bold or neutral eye look, I love pairing it with my favourite MAC blush Melba.

This is by far one of my favourite nudes and I am glad I bought it as I see myself reaching for it almost everyday.

MAC Lipsticks retail for $36AUD.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi i'm Corinne. I live in Australia with the love of my life and our adorable kids. I'm a stay at home mum.