Thursday 2 July 2015

My favourite Nudes





I love a good nude lipstick, why you ask? Because it's just like your lips but better and makes them look fuller! It is always flattering and appropriate for any occasion. I think it's the equivalent to the LBD.

But finding the perfect shade that suits your skin tone is tricky, either it's too pale or sheer or matte or the smell puts you off.

I've put together 5 nude lipsticks and swatches from drug store and high end brands below:




1


2
3



4


5

1. Too Faced Melted Chihuahua    2. MAC Modesty   3. Maybelline Color Drama Velvet Lip Pencil 630 Nude Perfection   4. MAC High Tea   5. Revlon 035 Blush                    







L-R MAC High Tea, Revlon Blush, MAC Modesty, Maybelline Nude Perfection, Melted Chihuahua


XOXO
Corinne






















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi i'm Corinne. I live in Australia with the love of my life and our adorable kids. I'm a stay at home mum.