Sunday 28 June 2015

Winter blushes I can't live without






I know not everyone loves winter, but oddly enough I do, it's my favourite season.

A good blush can be your new best friend when winter takes that glow from your skin, making it look drained.

The options are endless whether it's in the form of powder or cream. Even a light application can bring so much life to your face giving you that healthy flush.







Mac Mocha - Mac's description on their website is absolutely correct, it is a plum-pink matte blush. This is definitely one that you would look past at the counter but upon trying a swatch you'll find yourself purchasing it. It's soft, highly pigmented and blends like a dream. This colour suits all skin tones and gives just the right amount of flush to the cheeks. Lasts up to 6 hours on me. Retails for $41.










Mac Melba - This is Mac's most popular blush. It's a soft coral-peach matte blush that is suited to all skin tones, beautifully soft and highly pigmented, a little goes a long way. The matte finish makes it a versatile blush for people with oily skin as it doesn't enhance those dreaded pores. Gives the right amount of flush without looking chalky/ashy on the skin. This blush can be worn all year round. Lasts up to 6 hours on me. Retails for $41.




Nars Orgasm - The most sought after universal blush. This is a peachy-pink blush with subtle golden shimmer. The colour payoff is great and the shimmer leaves more of a golden sheen on the cheeks when blended, which i absolutely love. Lasts for up to 8 hours on me. Even though it retails for $42, I would repurchase as it's my holy grail.




XOXO
Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi i'm Corinne. I live in Australia with the love of my life and our adorable kids. I'm a stay at home mum.