Wednesday 24 June 2015

Let's talk about lipsticks

Who doesn't love a good lipstick?? And why do they have to cost so much???

Be it high end brands like MAC, Nars, Chanel, Tom Ford or even the drugstore ones like Loreal, Revlon, Rimmel. I'm a sucker for a good lipstick... i fall for them and fall hard.

I've been a lover of MAC for years, the way they glide on to the lips, the pigmentation and the scent of each bullet (heavenly). Here in Australia they cost around $36, so i've started looking for dupes and cheaper ones that are just as good if not better, and lo and behold I've now set my eyes (and lips) on the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks (why did i not find them sooner??).

These are the best and the colours are to die for... these lipsticks are intensely pigmented, has the lasting of a stain. There's no feeling of stickiness that other glosses leave on the lips. Though they do dry out on the lips so priming your lips with a balm is always a good idea! I am completely in love with this product and have nothing negative to say (surprised myself here as i always find at least one fault).

These gorgeous lipsticks cost $28 and are available at Mecca.


Above are the two i currently own (from L-R) Melted Chihuahua and Melted Jelly Donut.

Swatches of Melted Jelly Donut and Melted Chihuahua (L-R)

Let me know your thoughts on these lippies in the comment section.


XOXO
Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi i'm Corinne. I live in Australia with the love of my life and our adorable kids. I'm a stay at home mum.