Thursday 8 October 2015

Urban Decay Revolution High-Color Lipgloss - APOCALYPSE Review & Swatch








This is my first purchase from Urban Decay, and boy oh boy are they expensive here in Australia. But with that said, this product is beautiful, the pigmentation for a lipgloss is fab.




























This lipgloss is a beautiful dark plum/burgundy shade, highly pigmented, non sticky. It glides on beautifully,  applies evenly and has a beautiful shine. For a lipgloss the staying power was pretty good, it did last for 3-4 hours on me. But as any lipgloss will do, it fades once you eat or drink but surprisingly leaves a bit of a stain on the lips. I look forward to adding a few more shades to my collection.










It costs AUD$33.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi i'm Corinne. I live in Australia with the love of my life and our adorable kids. I'm a stay at home mum.